New to unschooling and not sure where to start? Or just finding things a bit challenging?
Join me on December 1st for a two-hour session which will provide you with the tools you need to accompany your child on their journey of learning beyond school. We’ll explore together how you can hold an open, curious and joyful space within which your whole family can thrive.
We’ll be talking about:
- The science of learning: why intrinsic motivation is essential
- How to hold a space in which our children can flourish and be their whole selves
- Being our whole selves: what do we need in order to do this work?
- Mindful practices to work with our triggers, using them as tools for transformation
- Unraveling old beliefs and paradigms
- Self compassion practices for challenging moments
- Why unschooling works so well for neurodivergent children
This will be a safe, welcoming and friendly space, open to parents of all ages of children.
The session takes place at 7pm-9pm GMT (2pm-4pm EST, 11am-1pm PST)
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Follow this link for more information and details on how to book: https://www.esther-jones.com/parenting-courses-workshops